You knew this day would come.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
PP for Lusa on this post Last Post for my characters!

He had been awoken by something grabbing the scruff of his neck. He yipped with shock at this touch and sort of panicked, until he realized it was just Scarlett who was carrying him. Was she taking him on a special quest? He would soon know it was no quest.

When his second mother placed him down he turned around and smiled. "Are you taking me to play?" he asked eagerly. When she told him that his mother was here, he tilted in head in confusion. Wasn't she his new mother? He didn't think about it though, only followed Scarlett up the path and to Lusa.

When he saw his mother, his eyes widened and a bright smile spread across his maw. "You mummy Lu?!" He skipped over to her and licked her leg. "Mum came to see family yes?" His question wasn't answered, he was only attacked with kisses. "Oh, Chevalier I missed you so much!" Chevalier? Who could that be?

He looked back to Scarlett when Lusa did, only his gaze wasn't so angry. "As you wish," was all his mother said, before picking him up and taking him away. "W-wait! What about others? SCARLETT!" His mother ignored his calls and trotted faster. Tears streamed down from his face. This couldn't be happening! "Chevalier, I am here now. I will take you to where you were meant to be..."
”the voices”
Messages In This Thread
You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 26, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 27, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 27, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 27, 2015, 02:58 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 27, 2015, 09:50 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 28, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 28, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 28, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by DeadLusa - August 28, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: You knew this day would come. - by Scarlett - August 29, 2015, 04:48 AM