Phoenix Maplewood and this is just losing
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
AW but maybe @Reek or @Nochtli or @Citali! :)

Arion had decided that he wasn't going to sleep in the stuffy, walled cave dens anymore. Nor would he be living in any kind of den for that matter. The Greek decided that sleeping underneath the thick leafy canopies, in a wide clearing, surrounded by the place he called home was better. The stallion didn't really care that someone might find him in the clearing when he was sleeping, or accidentally step on his body when they were sleepwalking. Those were trivial matters to the warrior; a good place for him to rest was much more important. Little things like this did nothing to deter him.

The clearing Arion chose was small in size, a cozy little glade. The canopies above was less dense than the rest of the forest, allowing rays of sunlight to pierce through the trees and warm the grassy ground. At night, if the warrior was lucky, he might catch a few glimpses of the stars above. To him, this was way better than sleeping in an enclosed space, and Arion wondered why he didn't choose to sleep outside earlier. I must have been stupider than I thought when I was young, Arion thought to himself.

That afternoon found Arion wandering through the forest, he had just woken up from a nap in his clearing den and was now walking through the Maplewood without a goal in mind. Somehow, his paws brought him to a garden of sorts in a clearing, and he paused, tilting his chocolate brown crown slightly as he gazed at the plants with inscrutable golden eyes. It would appear that he was deep in thought, what he was thinking of, though, was unknowable, for his countenance was carefully wiped clean; impassive.
Messages In This Thread
and this is just losing - by Arion - August 30, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: and this is just losing - by Citali - August 31, 2015, 10:23 AM
RE: and this is just losing - by Arion - September 02, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: and this is just losing - by Citali - September 02, 2015, 04:55 PM
RE: and this is just losing - by Arion - September 03, 2015, 04:09 PM
RE: and this is just losing - by Citali - September 04, 2015, 12:32 AM