Fairspell Meadow Burke.....I can explain.
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
Misty turned back and smiled, setting down the meat before giving the Alpha a sympathetic look. "You shouldn't say that about your own pack, silly. And it's not the worst pack, it's just not for some wolves, like me. It's for the strong, loyal, and bold wolves, who like a strong leadership and being in the dark. It's an amazing pack...it's just not for me. And if you ever need to release anybody else from the pack, tell them to come look for me or Skyshire in the lowlands. We're always happy to help those in need and get them situated as loners and we're willing to help them look for a new pack."  Misty looked back at the lowlands, almost as if it was calling her to it. She turned back toward Burke and dipped her head. "Please tell Nemesis I'm sorry that we didn't work out as friends. And give Meldresi my congratulations. And I wish you the best, Burke. You were an amazing teacher, for which I will always be grateful." With that, she picked up the fawn legs and bolted off towards the lowlands.
Messages In This Thread
Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 29, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Burke - August 29, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 29, 2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Burke - August 29, 2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 29, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Burke - August 29, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 29, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Burke - August 30, 2015, 05:23 AM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 31, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Burke - August 31, 2015, 12:46 PM