Fairspell Meadow Burke.....I can explain.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Uch sorry, Burke is a horrible wolf! -- THE END!

Burke growled. "You really are stupid are you?," he huffed out before he even realized it, loosing his calm again with this girl. She had a way to get under his skin. "I am proud of my pack! Black Feather Woods is the great pack around, with the greatest wolves. They are dark but protecting of their fellow members. What I wanted to say was meant for you. I just nicely stated that you will never be one of us," he let out in a rather mean way. But hey, now Burke didn't have to be nice to her, she was not a pack member he needed to please. Burke was not friendly towards outsiders. 

Burke then got a string of things he needed to say and do, which he probably wasn't going to do. But when she spoke of his mate his ears did move forward. He was really smitten with her after all. "You were some teacher for me too,' he mumbled very softly as the girl left. Burke was just glad that this was dealt with. He had no remorse of sending the girl off in the wilds, she knew others after all. How she could be friends with them was a miracle to him. Alas. It was time to take care of Meldresi and tell her what happened.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 29, 2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Burke - August 29, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 29, 2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Burke - August 29, 2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 29, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Burke - August 29, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 29, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Burke - August 30, 2015, 05:23 AM
RE: Burke.....I can explain. - by Misty - August 31, 2015, 12:27 PM