Blackfeather Woods Breathe No More
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
As she stared into the fox's eyes, she found herself momentarily stumbling on her words. He looked sorrowful, like a lifetime of bad fortune had happened to him. It was the same look she found when she seen her own reflection. Dejected eyes and a hollowed soul worn down by the misery of the world. But she quickly recovered, shaking the realisation that they were alike from her head. She wasn't like that anymore. She harboured no feelings of emptiness or self pity anymore and certainly not for anyone else.

Her face turned hard again and the familiar coldness chilled her gaze once more. "There will be a time when I may need your services, so to speak. As a wolf, you can only do so much. But you are nimble, quick and unsuspecting to to others. That can be useful" She said, no emotion but insidiousness laced in her tone. "How about this, I'll call you when I need you. For now i'll let you go. Feel free to continue your daily life, make some friends, hell, have some kids. But just know that I let you and that you owe me" She proposed, though clearly, he had no say in the matter as of right now. In time, she could forget of his debt to her, but for now she would keep it fresh in her mind. "And you will not speak of this to anyone, it's strictly between us. Got it?" She warned, her tone deadly. Whatever the task she gave him to do, it wouldn't be life threatening, she knew that. Any major task, she would do herself to make sure of it efficiency. The fox probably had thoughts of dangerous deals and loss of limbs but she wouldn't let it get that far. She did have a bit of humanity left.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Breathe No More - by Nemesis - August 30, 2015, 05:17 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Hiraku - August 30, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Nemesis - August 30, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Hiraku - August 30, 2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Nemesis - August 31, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Hiraku - August 31, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Nemesis - September 01, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Hiraku - September 01, 2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Breathe No More - by Nemesis - September 01, 2015, 09:57 PM