Horizon Ridge Heal the Hurt (Pump)
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Cloud smiled "I am sorry i ruined your hunt, truly. Thistle cloud shook her head in gentle mirth at her temporary alpha's words. Pump was not the easiest patient, but she had much worse, one such was Bjorn the stubborn male still had her ire up in a way that was not pleasant. He just would not listen to her and he was going to end up with an infected wound if he wasn't careful.

Thistle Cloud frowned, "No i do not have anything with me at the moment, but here a little later I can search for some Salmon Berries, it will help to tighten the skin and sinew so that it closes an heals faster. The thing with those though is I need to use them fresh allowed to dry they used they can become harmful. Thistle Cloud stepped forward and poked gently at the wound to make sure that no puss was coming out, she cleaned it a bit.

"Okay Pump first things first, I am going to put Bergamot on it. That will be used as an antiseptic and it will help keep it clean. with that she crushed some Bergamot and put the juices into the wound making sure to cover the entire surface. She then waited for an answer and to let it stop stinging before she added anything else.
Messages In This Thread
Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt - by Pump - March 22, 2014, 03:02 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Pump - March 22, 2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 23, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 23, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Pump - March 24, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 24, 2014, 02:49 PM