Duck Lake The Earth has music for those who listen
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Arabella introduced herself and explained that she was following a group of wolves heading east. He nodded at that and let it be. He didn't want to stand in the way of what she was doing as much as he may like new members of his pack. He made a mental note to go scouting later. Maybe he should have taken outrider as a trade.

She asked if FitzDutiful was a healer and he shook his head in reply. "No, no." A gentle stroke of laughter covered his words. "I'd be rubbish at healing. I can handle emergencies but I've no liking for the job. I'm a naturalist and I study plants and natural formations mainly. Things like being able to tell which caves are safe to traverse, which mountains are safe to live on, which plants are safe to eat. A whole bunch of safety!"
Messages In This Thread
The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - August 28, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 03, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - September 07, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 17, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - September 25, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 28, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - October 14, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - October 31, 2015, 10:15 AM