Horizon Ridge Heal the Hurt (Pump)
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle chuckled and spoke again, "Sorry it's something that cleans and keeps the wound clean. That is what an antiseptic is. As Thistle worked she watched for any flinching or pain. As Thistle worked she thought about finding salmon berries. "I'm going to have to refill my stock as soon as Spring is fully here. Most of these plants I brought with me in bundles, it was extremely slow going I had to walk only a few miles a day and return back each time and carry my herbs with me, but I didn't want to leave them behind. It had been hard going for Thistle she would go so far with so many then have to bury those and turn back and carry more, by the time she had made i this far her feet were weary, sore and all scratched up.

She chuckled "No that's not it, but almost I'll add the milk vetch and the lead plant this time make sure it gets fully in. Give you some rose hips to eat and then bind you with cobwebs to keep the herbs together. She pushed some of the rose hips towards her packmate and then continued with adding the other plants and finally with a practiced paw she placed the gob of cobwebs on and smoothed it over gently so that it would hold but not pull on the fur too much. "There you go finished for now.

Two more posts on this one and this healing thread is done and I can save it for my healing co-rank :D
Messages In This Thread
Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt - by Pump - March 22, 2014, 03:02 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Pump - March 22, 2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 23, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 23, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Pump - March 24, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 24, 2014, 02:49 PM