Mudminnow River i raise my flag and i dye my clothes
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His brows lifted at her initial response – uncertain if it was sarcasm oozing past her lips her a simple attempt at humor. Before he had a chance to truly mull this over, the girl introduced herself, and in turn, promptly made to sit down.

The awkwardness of the situation relaxed him, and at her sheepishness, he allowed a small smile to slip past his stoical mask and his muzzle dipped lower now. “Scimitar Frostfur,” he offered, refraining from making a comment toward her mishap. In truth, he was surprised it hadn’t happened to him first.

She almost reminded him of his mate.. when she wasn’t busy glaring daggers at him. “Are you looking to settle in the area?”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
i raise my flag and i dye my clothes - by Scimitar - August 27, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: i raise my flag and i dye my clothes - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: i raise my flag and i dye my clothes - by Scimitar - August 27, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: i raise my flag and i dye my clothes - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 05:58 PM
RE: i raise my flag and i dye my clothes - by Scimitar - August 27, 2015, 06:09 PM
RE: i raise my flag and i dye my clothes - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 08:28 PM
RE: i raise my flag and i dye my clothes - by Scimitar - September 03, 2015, 12:46 PM