Sawtooth Spire thought I’d check in with my number one fan
408 Posts
Ooc —
He spoke as though she were not herself, and Echelon found that she took little offense towards it. Maybe that was more in the fact that it simply bothered him that she found she wasn't perturbed, and maybe there was something more towards it. At least he was off her back, literally.

"I am content," she stated simply, perhaps even slowly. She had been busy and content, with that antler. But he had gone and ruined part of it now, and as her gaze shifted down towards it, she decided the fun had gone out of it too. So her gaze came back to him, leveling off curiously. "Why does this bother you so, Iqniq?" It must have, otherwise he would not have gone to great lengths to try and rile her.

Then again, she did not consider how night and day she tended to be, either.
Messages In This Thread
thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Echelon - September 03, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 14, 2015, 04:11 PM