Phoenix Maplewood and this is just losing
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
In her typical Citali and slightly narcissistic manner, the brown furred female asked if there was ever any doubt in the first place. Arion half smiled, half smirked at that and turned to look at her. "Yes, there was," he said, his expression impassive as he stated the following sentence in the most matter-of-fact manner one could have. "The time when you failed to catch that pine marten and bashed headfirst into me. The time when you didn't know how to the stream. The time when you told me to hunt for you and many more."

Citali was intelligent in this field, Arion didn't doubt that at all. She knew a lot about plants and even knew how to plant gardens. Reek was a good enough medic too; the ragged Alpha had healed the worst of the warrior's wounds a few times and while his methods were rough, they were more or less effective. But even though Reek was a good medic, Arion had never seen a herb garden in Redtail Rise which meant, in his mind, that Citali was more experienced in this healing field.

A shrug was given as an answer to Citali's next question and Arion's gaze drifted from the brown Amazon's face to the garden once more and canted his head in a birdlike manner. "I dunno," Arion said. "I was just walking by and had the urge to come and check this out," he told her truthfully with another shrug.
Messages In This Thread
and this is just losing - by Arion - August 30, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: and this is just losing - by Citali - August 31, 2015, 10:23 AM
RE: and this is just losing - by Arion - September 02, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: and this is just losing - by Citali - September 02, 2015, 04:55 PM
RE: and this is just losing - by Arion - September 03, 2015, 04:09 PM
RE: and this is just losing - by Citali - September 04, 2015, 12:32 AM