Blackfeather Woods The Dark King and Queen.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke thought differently over Meldresi's statement. He shook his head because in his eyes Kove was nothing more than a traitor or at least he failed badly, so badly that Burke didn't really want to give him his second chance. Especially since Bearclaw rather misused their alliance which Burke disliked greatly. He remembered that one time having that Scarlett woman run into their territory, that was not the deal. And he didn't feel like having Kove's pup anywhere near these grounds. "I disagree. He failed a mission. He couldn't keep leadership. We saw his mate more on our grounds than him, I am sure he didn't think once about Mephala or thanks the dark gods for a meal. You were even dubious about Kove still being in this pack. He doesn't proof anything with having his son in our pack."

Burke didn't give two shits about this son or any pup of his. He rather had his upcoming pups get all the attention, they would be perfect material for the dark brotherhood. "It might be a sacrifice but I don't want a sheep dressed in wolf clothes. If he is anything like that Scarlett I will kill the thing. Then it would be a sacrifice for the goddess of murder," he stated. He wasn't going to have another Misty. "I will see how that Chevalier pup from Lusa is handling himself, by the looks of it that Bearclaw ruined him too," Burke spoke.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - August 31, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Meldresi - August 31, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - September 01, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Meldresi - September 06, 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - September 06, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Meldresi - September 14, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - September 14, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Meldresi - September 14, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - September 15, 2015, 04:04 AM