Blackfoot Forest Mist meets Ice
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
"Both, actually." Misty chuckled a little, as if it was forced. "I was helping one of my friends and hunting for him because he couldn't do it himself. Burke caught me and I.....I stood up to him. I told him that I was giving my friend the entire fawn that I caught and he.....was a little upset because I was a lower ranking wolf and shouldn't be talking to the Alpha like that but....Leo needed me and I couldn't just watch him die. So I told Burke that I was leaving and he said that I couldn't come back...so....both. The weird thing was that I left the fawn, i took two legs, one for Leo and one for me. I think I did it as an "I'm sorry" kind of thing or out of respect, I don't really know..." She looked down at the ground, swishing around some dirt with her paw. She had no clue why she was being so open and personal with Luke. Even with Skyshire, Reina, and Leo, she hadn't become friends with them this fast. It had taken time, especially with how scared she had been as a pup, all alone fending for herself for 3 months, without a mentor, without a family. And she hadn't even started getting personal until she was close with them, comfortable sharing her feelings. But with Luke, things just seemed to escape her. She felt....safe....like he was an old friend, although they had never met before today. "What about you? What's your story?......If you don't mind me asking."
Messages In This Thread
Mist meets Ice - by Misty - September 03, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Luke - September 04, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Misty - September 04, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Luke - September 05, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Misty - September 05, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Luke - September 06, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Misty - September 06, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Luke - September 07, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Misty - September 07, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Luke - September 08, 2015, 06:31 PM
RE: Mist meets Ice - by Misty - September 08, 2015, 07:28 PM