Kintla Flatlands Don't go near the shadows.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Maybe he was close to Black Feather after all because soon another wolf approached them, seemingly out of no-where. But he had been in a heated conversation with his black lady after all. Sebastian turned his pale eyes at the male for a moment. When he started to speak. The male stated that the girl wouldn't say anything. Sebastian calmed a bit down when the male spoke about calling his father. Oh dear. That gave him a mild panicked movement because then it would be three against one, which would be his death for sure. But then, which surprised and completely amused him. The girl started to blab everything out he wanted to know. 

Sebastian almost felt like laughing. These BlackFeather wolves even had no respect for each other. The female completely ignored the dark male that just joined and babbled on like some fool. Slowly Sebastian started to laugh just because she was so stupid. He already know that his father was the alpha, and mate of this Meldresi. That he took her on as a mate was a miracle, he hadn't even mated his mother and he knew for a fact he liked her most of all the females. Then the female even embarrassed her alpha for the second time that day by telling him to his face he is not a horny dog. Now this was turning into something that was almost comedic.

Sebastian really burets out laughing at that last part 'I don't know what else to tell you'. "Are you going to tell me the secret entrances too? Or how he likes his food?," he spoke, clearly mocking her. She even made a fool of the dark male that was standing next to her. This was gold, how angry he was before that was how amused he was now. Even the fact that his father hadn't mentioned him didn't bother Sebastian. He was probably ashamed what he did to him. Yes that would be it. "Well, I think I have everything I need to know, goodbye," he spoke with a smirk that Burke pulled often.
Messages In This Thread
Don't go near the shadows. - by Sebastian - September 06, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by DeadLusa - September 06, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by Sebastian - September 06, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by DeadLusa - September 06, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by Sebastian - September 06, 2015, 04:35 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by Akela - September 06, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by DeadLusa - September 06, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by Sebastian - September 06, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by Akela - September 09, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by DeadLusa - September 12, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by Sebastian - September 12, 2015, 06:33 AM