The Bracken Woods I feel like something will happen today
21 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the wait with this! ×-×" Sounds good to me, though. I'll have this archived.
Also, minor pping of them leaving, and Citali leading the way. @Citali

As laughter exited the elder woman's mouth, his face twisted into a look of obvious confusion, with a pinch of worry mixed in. Confused, by the obvious, and then worried about the possibility of her not being quite right in the head. That, however, was a thought he disregarded as quickly as it'd come. She'd already made it clear she was fine, in all aspects, and so thinking such a thing was foolish. Calming the thoughts bouncing around in his skull, he then worked to make his face relax into a more neutral expression. The words she'd spoken had caught his attention without any hesitation. A nice view would, without a doubt, be good for him. The land was too new, too unfamiliar, but a look around from an elevated level would be helpful for him to decide where to head to next. That was only if it was an emptied land, though. Realizing that, the corners of his mouth fell into a small frown, and he found himself hoping it had been abandoned. Deciding against voicing his current thoughts, he instead gave a nod to show he understood her sentence, and would not breathe a word of what she'd said to anyone. That wouldn't be hard, either, given that he didn't even know anyone he could tell.

If there'd been any slivers of hesitation towards the journey remaining, they were chased away by the last thing to leave the woman's maw. Though he'd been called many things before, her sentence had struck a nerve with him. It was something he would probably never get use to. Roughly, he shook his head, then looked to Citali's face. He held her gaze for a moment, before averting his eyes and lowering his head back down. "I'm coming," he informed her, a wildfire of determination burning within his chest. "I'm as real a wolf as any, I can do it." He felt he had something to prove, then, and he wouldn't back away from doing just that.

For a moment longer, he stood there, simply watching the woman. When she'd started to move, he followed closely, the idea of falling behind too unappealing for him to allow it the chance of happening. He continued like that as they headed towards the place she'd spoken of, allowing silence to fill the space between them. Whatever the place held in store for them, he told himself he would not turn away. Ragdoll was many things, but of those things he was a wolf. And a wolf wouldn't be treated as anything less than what they were.
Messages In This Thread
I feel like something will happen today - by Ragdoll - August 21, 2015, 10:52 PM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Citali - August 24, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Ragdoll - August 24, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Citali - August 24, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Ragdoll - August 25, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Citali - August 26, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Ragdoll - August 26, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Citali - August 26, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Ragdoll - August 28, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Citali - August 30, 2015, 12:57 AM
RE: I feel like something will happen today - by Ragdoll - September 07, 2015, 01:59 AM