Blackfeather Woods tell me what you want
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
A shiver ran down Cicero's spine when his nose ran through Damien's fur, especially when his brother returned the gesture. As his brother looked him in the eye, affection showing in Damien's eyes -- something that did not often happen to his dark brother, whose eyes were usually filled with uncontaminated darkness -- Cicero's heart leaped into his throat, it felt, as he stared at his brother and their gazes interlocked for a moment.

That moment could have lasted a lifetime, if it were up to Cicero, but eventually it ended. Cicero did not respond to what Damien said, agreeing in silence. They would get Grimnir, soon.

Cicero lay down beside Damien, resting his nose gently upon his brother's neck. He did not fall asleep instantly, just laying there and enjoying their closeness a moment longer. Despite what they were about to do -- or perhaps partially because of it -- Cicero had not felt better in a long time. He closed his mismatched eyes and savoured the warmth between himself and his brother, love for his brother in every beat of his heart as he slowly drifted off to sleep.
Messages In This Thread
tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 11, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 24, 2015, 01:48 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 26, 2015, 03:40 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 26, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 26, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 26, 2015, 01:47 PM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 27, 2015, 02:12 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 27, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - August 28, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Damien - August 29, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: tell me what you want - by Cicero - September 07, 2015, 06:21 AM