Duck Lake The Earth has music for those who listen
61 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
"Then we're the same, you and I!" the girl exclaimed, "I would be a terrible healer to be honest." she admitted. Bella knew that her knowledge on plants could be of use if an emergency arose, but she wouldn't even think of making healing her primary job. Things would die if she did.

Fitzdutiful explained that instead of being a Healer he identified as a Naturalist, which to Arabella sounded quite interesting. Studying nature was basically what she did, and for what she understood from Fitz's explanation, Naturalism had a wide field of application. Maybe that was something Bella could take a swing at.

"That's odd... I've never heard of a Naturalist. I suppose there are other things besides safety that Naturalists take care of?" she asked, curiosity and intrigue flooding her inquisitive blue eyes.
Messages In This Thread
The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - August 28, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 03, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - September 07, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 17, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - September 25, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by FitzDutiful - September 28, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - October 14, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: The Earth has music for those who listen - by Arabella - October 31, 2015, 10:15 AM