Sawtooth Spire Take your place among the sky
50 Posts
Ooc —
He listened to the wolf, who called himself Kapvik. He wasn't sure whether or not to call the male by his name or his title, not wanting to offend him. But he chose the latter, whatever suited the wolf. He  noticed that Kapvik came of quite strong, self righteous almost, but he quickly suppressed those feelings. He was in no right to judge, it wasn't his place.

Instead, he avoided conflict, answering the question at hand. "The last pack I attempted to join disbanded before I was accepted, I sought out a new one and found Sawtooth" He stated, clearly. But he didn;t know why his packmate wanted to know why he joined. It seemed more of an investigative question than small talk but he shrugged it off. It was only natural to question the newcomer, trust could not be made straight away. "Sawtooth is a warrior pack, yes? It is a quality I strive to find among packs". He was not fit for just any pack, he had more to offer than just to a small one with no specialties at all. No, he liked the ethnic outlook on the pack, it was it's the essence that drew him here, however strange that may be.
Messages In This Thread
Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - August 31, 2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Tatsuya - August 31, 2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - September 01, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Tatsuya - September 03, 2015, 09:19 AM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - September 11, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Tatsuya - September 11, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - September 15, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Tatsuya - September 17, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - October 14, 2015, 03:04 PM