I seriously need some Starbucks
MATURE CHARACTER!
478 Posts
Ooc —
short post bc not doing anything significant don't hate meeee

No, she hadn't come to die. Nanuk snorted in her disbelief, metallic eyes boring holes into the female as she lay on her back in surrender. Whatever she had come to do, she was doing a shit job of it, making them work to pull answers out like they were pulling teeth. Personally, she would prefer to kill the other and be done with it, having allowed her life for far too long already, but it wasn't her call. Iqniq questioned her though, and the Beta listened intently, eyes never moving from her, ready to reach down and tear open her gut at the slightest hint of anything they didn't like; And what a broad spectrum that was. Kivi probably could do anything at all and Nanuk might lunge for her with deathly intent. Only the wait for the command kept her from the kill.

Their agreement was silent as usual, just as it was unanimous. With snarls and snapping teeth, the trio ran the Plains bitch away. It was her final warning; if she came around again, she would not see it through to Winter.

-fade thread-
Always up for the following trade threads:

[Image: warden.gif] [Image: warrior.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 08, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 08, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 08, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 08, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 08, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 08, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 08, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 08, 2015, 07:09 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Kivi - September 09, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Tonravik - September 09, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Iqniq - September 09, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: I seriously need some Starbucks - by Nanuk - September 09, 2015, 07:06 PM