Sawtooth Spire thought I’d check in with my number one fan
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Oh no! Force quit. Manual restart! Seriously though, sleep. You'll feel a heck of a lot better for it. That's how the body scans for and eliminates viruses. :P

He breathed deeply, allowing a sharp exhale to escape his nose. He was... expecting something from her. Anything. Aside from Nanuk, Echelon was the one wolf left in their pack that he could count on to shake things up a bit. She was currently more of a stick in the mud, which did nothing to help his mood or shake off the constant tension that was in the back of his mind over his new borns.

He wanted to see them. He wanted to nuzzle his mate and tell her how proud he was of her for bringing them into the world. Then he remembered his mate was Tonravik and that his affection would likely be returned with a counterproductive ass kicking this early on in their infant lives. Her aggression was unnaturally scary. Half the time he didn't know what he was protecting. The kids inside the den, or everyone else from getting too close. Likely both.

"No. I'm bored and under-stimulated." And thinking too hard. And going crazy over not knowing much about his own brood. And a number of other things. "And hungry." That was likely where the source of his currently endeavors was born from. "Forget it." He moved to his paws and stretched a bit as he made to leave. "I'll go entertain myself. Hunt something... or something."
Messages In This Thread
thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 14, 2015, 04:11 PM