Horizon Ridge Heal the Hurt (Pump)
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle cloud frowned not in sadness or reproach but rather in thought. I suppose it did waste energy, but I wanted to have them so I could help others if they needed healing or myself even. Look at it this way if I hadn't brought them, we would be in a very different place right now and many of you may have festering wounds and Kennedy may not have survived. It had wasted her precious energy, but at the same time it was well worth it she thought anyway. She imagined that PUmp felt the same now as well. She could very well understand the whole not getting attached thing certainly.

Thistle cloud gave Pump a glowing smile. "Thank you I tried to help best i could. Thistle chuckled at the look of distaste and worry on her packmate's face. "yes i promise it is not poisonous, it will help to heal you as well as boost your immune system so that you are more able to fight off any infections. All done Pump. She smiled again at her and shook her head and stood.

She looked at her again, and spoke quietly "For what it's worth I am glad that you are leading us right now. I think you will do well, but I really must be off tend to Bjorn and Kennedy.
Messages In This Thread
Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt - by Pump - March 22, 2014, 03:02 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Pump - March 22, 2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 23, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Pump - March 23, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 23, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Pump - March 24, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Heal the Hurt (Pump) - by Thistle Cloud - March 24, 2014, 02:49 PM