Lost Creek Hollow a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The pack had been working on making the Hollow home for some time now.  Though the borders could always use protection and the caches still needed more filling, Harlyn had decided to set herself to a different task than likely any of her other packmates.  Winter was coming and the druid knew that meant the healing herbs she needed to keep her family well until Spring would be buried deep in snow soon enough.  So, she busied herself collecting them, drying them, and digging out a store rooms for them in strategic places across the Hollow so that she would never be too far from what she needed in an emergency.

She was digging one of these places when Luke's voice sounded through the trees.  Harlyn paused, curious.  He was calling for both alphas, and though the Cinderloch still had work to do, she simply could not deny a request from her best friend.  And so, Harlyn turned and cantered swiftly towards the borders where she arrived just behind Mordecai.

Harlyn stepped up to her co-alphas side as he stopped before Luke and a wolf she did not recognize.  She nosed Mordecai's cheek gently in greeting before turning her attention to the other pair, her head tilting lightly to one side in curiosity.  "Luke, you seem to have made another friend," she commented with a smile as an invitation for them to explain why she and the Ostrega had been called, even though she had guessed already where this conversation would be heading.
Messages In This Thread
a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 08, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 08, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 11, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 11, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 13, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 13, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 14, 2015, 12:11 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 14, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 15, 2015, 08:08 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 15, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 15, 2015, 05:33 PM