Sawtooth Spire concrete solutions to slow our decay
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
I PP'ed. Tell me if it's not okay.
An ear captured her answer. Lucky you. If she did feel a queasiness in the past few days, the Healer would have had to prescribe her something nasty. No antibiotics he had in stock were tasty. An unfortunate attribute, that. Tatsuya has not considered how revolting grinding and swallowing these plants actually is. Having suffered his fair share of nastiness – in all senses – eating leafy greens seemed small compared to a passing, gut wrenching taste. The wolves of Sawtooth Spire would have to live with it, though. The plants he's gathered thus far could be stomached. So help the fool who spits his medicine back up.
INDENTThere it is. This would do nicely. The newest addition to his growing hoard: annuals (or perennials, depending on the location) that becomes mature during autumn. Holding the medicinal plants within his cavernous mouth, he tried to exit his musty den. Of course Echelon blocked the way out. Grunting to spur her into action, the coywolf backtracked, allowing Tatsuya to exit. Shadows subside, revealing bulbous cheeks and grinding jowls. Busily pulverizing the Yellow monkeyflowers into a poultice, he stopped to realize the error of his ways. I didn't explain...Wow. Newbie mistake. Except he was the farthest thing from a newbie. This was pure absentmindedness. I'm an idiot.
INDENTThith gos on your fass. Vill 'splain latur.” Unless she says “screw this” and sprints away. Tatsuya wouldn't blame her. It's already chewed up and everything...Why me?
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Echelon - September 01, 2015, 01:06 AM
RE: concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Tatsuya - September 01, 2015, 02:14 AM
RE: concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Echelon - September 03, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Tatsuya - September 05, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Echelon - September 09, 2015, 04:57 PM
RE: concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Tatsuya - September 11, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Echelon - September 11, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Tatsuya - September 11, 2015, 10:32 PM
RE: concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Echelon - September 14, 2015, 03:44 PM
RE: concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Tatsuya - September 15, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Echelon - September 23, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Tatsuya - September 25, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Echelon - September 30, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Tatsuya - October 03, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: concrete solutions to slow our decay - by Echelon - October 03, 2015, 10:59 PM