Kintla Flatlands Don't go near the shadows.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian almost had to laugh a bit when the dark male scolded the female and she just snapped right back at him without any respect for a higher ranked wolf. His father ran a pack of idiots with no hierarchy, that was pretty much clear. Sebastian was happy where he was. Peregrine and Fox at least were clear on their authority. This female was ridiculous. The dark male spoke to him now. Slowly his eyes narrowed. He called him a bastard, true his father never mated his mother but he wasn't a bastard! The bastard hurt more because he felt for his mother rather than himself. His father wanting him dead was no surprise. Sebastian wondered why he was still here. He should just run these wolves were nothing to him. 

"I don't think Burke would like you of all disobeying subordinates to kill me," he pointed out to the female. Sebastian then turned to the male. "I am not completely stupid, I am not walking into that trap of going to your territory. Then I will be outnumbered. He can meet me on natural grounds," Sebastian stated his final words. The young male didn't want to risk another injury, his shoulder was healed but still weaker. He couldn't her permanent damage there. The male then turned around and sped away, not caring that they would call him a coward. Once he would face his dad then they would see a different side of him.

- Sebastian exits -
Messages In This Thread
Don't go near the shadows. - by Sebastian - September 06, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by DeadLusa - September 06, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by Sebastian - September 06, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by DeadLusa - September 06, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by Sebastian - September 06, 2015, 04:35 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by Akela - September 06, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by DeadLusa - September 06, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by Sebastian - September 06, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by Akela - September 09, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: Don't go near the shadows. - by DeadLusa - September 12, 2015, 12:06 AM