Stavanger Bay bird brain
29 Posts
Ooc —
A long time? Her ears twitched as she contemplated this. How long was that? How many generations had survived here upon the cliffside by the sea, and how many could survive now that the territory had been cleaved by the storm? Before she could satiate her own curiosity, the child spoke - and Saskia smiled faintly, reminded of her home.

"I came from a small family myself, probably as old as yours," she didn't know how old her grandparents were, but to Saskia they had always been around. They must have been ancient - they'd always been ancient to her - and like Floki, there hadn't been many children her own age growing up. "They live in a big prairie. There are a few trees out there, big ones, but they aren't very common." And there was the canyon, the dusty paths leading throughout the red hills and down in to the heart of her family's land. Oh, how she missed it now.

"Very different from all of this. There is so much here that I've never.." Oh, but she was starting to blather on, and didn't want to bore the boy. "Er, sorry," taking a deep breath of the salty air, she tried to focus on the present, not the past. "This place is different, but it's very... Pretty."
Messages In This Thread
bird brain - by RIP Saskia - August 15, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: bird brain - by Floki - August 16, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: bird brain - by RIP Saskia - August 16, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: bird brain - by Floki - August 19, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: bird brain - by RIP Saskia - August 21, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: bird brain - by Floki - August 29, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: bird brain - by RIP Saskia - September 12, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: bird brain - by Floki - September 14, 2015, 12:00 PM