Lost Creek Hollow a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
The fair-haired she-wolf didn't seem keen on introducing herself, which seemingly worked out since Luke took ease in doing it himself. Though at the mention of a certain Blackfeather Woods, Mordecai felt a note of tension rise and settle in his chest. Though it had been months since his encounter with the wolves from that place, he still recalled it. The dark and dense woods that held such a foreboding sort of tone, and of course the viciousness that it seemingly contained. Nevertheless, it was not something he outward expressed, and though normally he was just as apt to let the past lie in the past, he could not help but allow his eyes to linger over Misty uncertainly.

"Well," Mordecai said as Luke's words ebbed away, "whether or not you join us is based on what you can do for the pack." With their numbers as robust as they were, Mordecai did not fear what turning away stragglers would do to them. He was certain that if they could keep what they had now, things will go well. Especially after all the work they had put into the pack thus far.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 08, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 08, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 11, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 11, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 13, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Mordecai - September 13, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 13, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 14, 2015, 12:11 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 14, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 15, 2015, 08:08 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 15, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 15, 2015, 05:33 PM