Blacktail Deer Plateau Shadowland
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
no worries, thanks for joining!!!  Gonna get a quick response up for ya, still on vacation :)

He'd stood to allow a moment's break from the chilly waters when an unfamiliar voice made itself know.  He had not met Lasher's newest acceptance but she was quick to make herself known.  He accepted her words and greeting happily enough after, glad he frequently checked in with the beta on the subject of new recruits.  

"I like to think he regrets his decision." He offered amicably, "though I didn't stick around to ask."  He sat down easily, then took a closer look. "Roia is it?  Nice to meet you.  I am Dante, alpha here." The distinction of alpha male was left off as unnecessary, for there was no counterpart to the role.

"I hear you were injured.... How are you feeling?"  He had intended to check on her before too long, but she's beaten him to the punch.  A fact that he much appreciated, for it meant she wasn't shy about making her presence known here.

They spoke a while, and he was glad he had been able to meet her. Like many others, it would not last long, as soon she would disappear into the wind.
Messages In This Thread
Shadowland - by Dante RIP - August 28, 2015, 08:40 AM
RE: Shadowland - by Roia - September 08, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Shadowland - by Dante RIP - September 14, 2015, 08:10 AM