Blackfeather Woods Let's get beefy!
Banned
44 Posts
Ooc —
She felt brave. At this moment she didn't have to face a problem so there was nothing to worry about. If something did happen she would be the one responsible. She was ready to take on the world due to the excitment of hunting. "It's either run or do something." She said as she continued to lead him to grounds she didn't know. Basically at this point she was leading without knowing where she was going but she was focused on rabbit hunting.

They stopped at a large rock, she stood on top and looked around with her eyes. Then Chevalier asked her a question, one that she never thought of. She couldn't really say much, she's been here her whole life without ever leaving pack territory. "mmmmm I think it's great out here. There is so much to see and smell! I always want to go a little farther than last time everytime I get let out!" As she spoke she was getting louder. Too loud to the point that a rabbit suddenly dashed in front of them. "Rabbit!" She instantly chased after it. A rush with no plan but simply run after it to catch it.
Messages In This Thread
Let's get beefy! - by RIP Leo - September 03, 2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Let's get beefy! - by Peridot Bolverk - September 04, 2015, 05:34 AM
RE: Let's get beefy! - by RIP Leo - September 04, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: Let's get beefy! - by Peridot Bolverk - September 07, 2015, 05:05 AM
RE: Let's get beefy! - by RIP Leo - September 08, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: Let's get beefy! - by Peridot Bolverk - September 10, 2015, 03:41 AM
RE: Let's get beefy! - by RIP Leo - September 11, 2015, 10:07 PM
RE: Let's get beefy! - by Peridot Bolverk - September 14, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: Let's get beefy! - by RIP Leo - September 18, 2015, 11:37 PM
RE: Let's get beefy! - by Peridot Bolverk - September 19, 2015, 05:24 AM
RE: Let's get beefy! - by RIP Leo - September 25, 2015, 06:00 PM