Blackfeather Woods The Dark King and Queen.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Haha, It is really Meldresi that stops Burke from being a mean killer xD Guess she gave him enough motivation not to kill Xan. xD
[Image: tumblr_nnjrx4oXap1smcryio1_r2_500.gif] 

Burke nodded slowly agreeing with his wife that Kove was not a born leader. They did have a problem with what happened with Bearclaw, if only that Raziel would be interested in the Brotherhood, what he heard from Meldresi when she returned Raziel could have been a good dark brother. Dang it. Burke was just in a bad mood with Kove coming back. He had seen the male as a brother but he just felt betrayed that they hadn't seen him. "Scarlett had enough time to visit us several times," he pointed out. "Maybe we could send in a spy to over throw Raziel," he spoke thoughtfully, thinking of who to send and who had some leadership skills. He would have to watch their subordinates more throughly. Maybe one of the spiderlings even. 

Burke thought it was not more than normal that Kove would offer his child to them. They made offers before, if the child was weak Burke wouldn't mind to offer the child. His mate didn't seem to like that so much because she jumped up snapped her jaws close to his face. The heavy male sat up and looked at her with his calm place eyes. Hormones. That was probably what made her snap. He gave a soft nudge to her cheek, gently telling her that she she needed to calm down. "If you don't want the pup to die, it won't. You have more moral than the two of us after all," he pointed out and then licked over her cheek. It was the same when accepting Ayana in the pack. Meldresi often made him see other perspectives. "C'mon now, don't be mad," he murmured. "I won't like this pup being around here, but I won't kill him then. I promise." And Meldresi knew as well as him that he would never break that promise. "If you think Kove is worthy then I will believe your judgement. Now, please, c[b]ome lay down with me. "[/b]
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - August 31, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Meldresi - August 31, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - September 01, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Meldresi - September 06, 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - September 06, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Meldresi - September 14, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - September 14, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Meldresi - September 14, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - September 15, 2015, 04:04 AM