Sawtooth Spire thought I’d check in with my number one fan
408 Posts
Ooc —
I think... I think I'm finally beating this cold in the ass. I almost sound like myself again, yay! My manager gave me a couple of days off together so that helped the most. But anyway, wanna wrap this up and have another thread?

Who would have known that a litter of puppies could be so much trouble? She didn't. She didn't even consider the possibility though she was acutely aware that it bothered her the most not to see Tonravik out and about among them. But this was something that she did not share and would not and perhaps that came as little surprise that it would be an undiscovered nugget in the dirt between them. Still, as he rose to leave her she could not help but be smug in the fact that her actions (or rather, lack thereof) were spurring him to move on.

With a note of agreement murmuring in her throat, she spoke.

"You could find me another antler," she teased, clicking her teeth resolutely.
Messages In This Thread
thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Echelon - September 14, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 14, 2015, 04:11 PM