Lost Creek Hollow a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Though he could not have said that he knew what exactly a naturalist did, he assumed it was something more or less up Harlyn's alley. And with at least one other that he was aware of that had some sort of interest in it, Mordecai was inclined to believe it was a good thing. Maybe it meant that they were some sort of healer; he made a mental note to find out sometime later. What he was interested in was her reasoning for leaving the woodland pack and he found that he agreed with her assessment of them. They were aggressive, perhaps overly so given the transgressions that had come to light. At least from his end, anyway. But there was that inclination to lean heavily upon the past, but he kept himself from it.

"Well, we could always use more hunters and trackers, especially since winter will come. We'd rather not take our chances and hope our meals to come to us," of course, was the part he did not add on. Turning his attention to Harlyn, who had been silent, he decided to leave the decision in her hands. "What do you think? Do we have room for another?"
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 08, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 08, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 11, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 11, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 13, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 13, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 14, 2015, 12:11 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 14, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Mordecai - September 14, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 15, 2015, 08:08 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 15, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 15, 2015, 05:33 PM