Phoenix Maplewood Lost in skies of powdered gold
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Nothing bad and nothing good. That was just as well, but unexpected. Saena anticipated more negativity than neutrality from the mouths of her half-siblings, but it seemed that Wildfire continued to blaze her own path by forming her own opinions. Saena herself was rarely that mature, and easily allowed others' thoughts to sway her own. That Wildfire's neutrality and interest surprised her was no surprise to any wiser wolf, but the alpha was pleased to hear it.

"I'm shocked she'd care to know," Saena mused aloud, waving her tail as she caught the scents of both a porcupine and a rabbit. "Do you want a challenge?" she asked her husband as an aside, wavering on the spot to allow him the opportunity to choose what they would hunt. A porcupine was dangerous, but larger and meatier than a jack rabbit if they could secure it.

"Thanks for talking me up," she told him with a grin and a quick stolen kiss to the side of his face. "But seriously, I'll be surprised if it makes an impact. I kind of ranted about her parents at her. It was wrong and childish, I know, but I couldn't help it and I doubt she appreciated it."
Messages In This Thread
Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Saēna - August 26, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Reek - August 28, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Saēna - September 01, 2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Reek - September 03, 2015, 09:48 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Saēna - September 14, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Reek - September 14, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Saēna - September 14, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Reek - September 20, 2015, 11:12 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Reek - September 24, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: Lost in skies of powdered gold - by Saēna - October 04, 2015, 11:08 AM