Blackfeather Woods The Dark King and Queen.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
I love this thread. xD Burke isn't that easily mad and Meldresi is just in pure rage xD They really balance each other out.

Burke looked at his wifey and tipped his head in a cute way, because of course the dark alpha could be cute around his mate. There was no one that was close to them and they could just enjoy their company, if Meldresi wasn't making such a trouble out of the things he said. "Yes," he spoke. "Because you know, I enjoy you laying by my side," he smirked a bit, still laying down. He did move his muzzle away to avoid her teeth that might brush over his muzzle. He didn't move his body Burke was too calm and relaxed for that, even with Meldresi being very pissed at him. It was just the same when he was agitated with her, didn't last long. 

"Babe, clearly you have no clue how deep my love of you goes," he pointed and moved his nose closer to hers. She was the one that could stop him from doing anything just because he wanted to be there for her. He found that he also had been an amazing mate so far in taking care of Meldresi, just because his mind was always on the dark female. "Even if something would happen to you, which would be my worst nightmare by the way, then I will still keep that promise because I made it to you in the first place. C'mon now. You know I would never break a promise. No pup killing. Good thing I never killed a pup," he pointed out, and that Sebastian is an adult now, he added in his mind.

Burke nudged her. "Mel," he spoke softly. "Come lay down. You made your point very clear, your hubby will behave," he murmured and smiled a bit before placing his head down. He was usually a calm guy, only when he felt betrayed or someone prodded him too long that he would be really angry but other than that he kept himself calm. The male hoped his mate would feed of his energy. He didn't want her to overwork herself. He had no problem admitting his worst fear to her, he didn't want that to become a reality.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - August 31, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Meldresi - August 31, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - September 01, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Meldresi - September 06, 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - September 06, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Meldresi - September 14, 2015, 11:22 AM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - September 14, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Meldresi - September 14, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: The Dark King and Queen. - by Burke - September 15, 2015, 04:04 AM