Lost Creek Hollow a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The girl spoke her reply, and almost instantly, Harlyn's heart grew at ease.  It was as she'd expected - hers was a sweet personality that simply didn't belong in the morbidity of those twisted souls of Blackfeather.  Mordecai cast his judgment, but looked to her for the final word.  Harlyn was happy to give it.

"I think we can make use of her," Harlyn said with a smile.  Mordecai had spoken more of hunting, which had not gone unnoticed by the Cinderloch.  She knew also that he probably wasn't completely sure what naturalists were good for, and she did not want that talent to be disregarded.  "Luke, would you help her get settled?  Perhaps in a few days, you and I can spend a little time together - I'm a Naturalist myself as well as a Healer and I've been in need of some assistance with seeking out medicinal herbs for my stores."
Messages In This Thread
a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 08, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 08, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 11, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 11, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 13, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 13, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 14, 2015, 12:11 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 14, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 15, 2015, 08:08 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 15, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 15, 2015, 05:33 PM