Lost Creek Hollow a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
Misty smiled. "I'd be happy to help with the herbs. I can't thank you enough for accepting me into your pack. This means a lot to me." This was true. It did mean a lot to her. And it meant a lot to Skyshire too. She replayed in her head what her mentor had told her when she was deciding whether to join a pack or not. "Do me a favor and just experience being in a pack for a bit. Commit to at least a year, if you still don’t like it, or that pack just isn’t for you, you can try something else. But at least trying is the point." She was going to fulfill her mentor's wishes. This wasn't just for Skyshire, it was for herself too. She was doing this for herMisty was going to do this to try and make a better life for herself, because it's about family, friends, and survival. That's what being a wolf, in Misty's eyes, was all about. And that's what she was going to do. Be a wolf.

how did this become so philosophical?
Messages In This Thread
a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 08, 2015, 06:39 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 08, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 11, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 11, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 13, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 13, 2015, 07:28 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 14, 2015, 12:11 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 14, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Harlyn - September 15, 2015, 08:08 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Misty - September 15, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: a b c d e f g wash those june bugs off of me - by Luke - September 15, 2015, 05:33 PM