Otter Creek I should wear the armor, and you the gown
31 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The sudden sound of a frog plopping into the creek, caused the female's ears to shoot up for a moment before settling again. She was surprised that the amphibians had not yet taken shelter from the cold, resting themselves at the bottom of a lake while they slept away dreaming about whatever the hell frogs dreamt about during the cold seasons. Sometimes the wolfess wondered what it would be like to hibernate and sleep away the dreadful winter. Just to wrap up in comfortable furs that would keep her warm and cozy while she slept away her troubles and doubts. Her mind wandered off, focus no longer on the sky but instead nothing at all. She was at peace, but a voice interrupted her soothing and relaxed state. Adelina turned to see a female, though for a moment she had thought to have seen a ghost. 

A young wolfess with a curvy and petite form held that of natural beauty. Her pale fur had small smokey flecks that were peppered along to her neck and shoulders down to the end of her back, making her light fur clash against the dark background. However it was the eyes of the wolf that stood out most. One, a bright royal blue which appeared to glow in the night, and the other a milky white that could haunt Adelina in her dreams. She didn't stare at the girl for to long, and averted her gaze back to the sky. It was clear the female was of Blackfeather, the scent of the swamp was entwined in the wolfess's fur making it obvious she had been living in the dark woods for quite some time. "Indeed. The sky never ceases to amaze me" she spoke with silver orbs glued upon the never ending void of space. "Your are from Blackfeather are you not?"
Messages In This Thread
I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 13, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 14, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 15, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 16, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 18, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 20, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 22, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 27, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - October 01, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - October 02, 2015, 07:49 PM