Frostfire Ridge I don’t dislike him, I just don’t like him
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
No worries! I'm a little behind too!

She turned her eyes to the scene as Ragdoll took the opportunity to check the scents out for himself. Her ears swiveled when he spoke, moving to confirm that the scents were, in fact, stale. She frowned, mostly out of curiosity and a little out of disappointment that she'd not encounter the once Tezcacoatl. There was a part of her that really wished to box his ears again, but if he'd vacated the area he'd done well to spare himself from her nusemaid-ish attentions.

"It does appear as though they've left, doesn't it?" The question was rhetorical. Since they could both be certain no one would encounter them on these borders it was time to press forward and see what else they might discover. She took a few steps forward and looked back only to find the wolf-dog with his tail stiff up in the air. She frowned. "Calm down, won't you." She turned her gaze back towards the incline of the mountain and kept walking. "If there's nothing fresh, we've nothing to fear."

She doubted very much that any wolf still lingered in these parts. The pack that once resided here had barely gotten off the ground before it'd crumbled from the inside out. When she'd left, there'd only been a few wolves left anyways. Given the present company of the two of them, trouble didn't seem likely. Strength in numbers and all that. Even if one of them was technically more of a dog. No matter. She had an herb store to fetch a few things from and he had his heights to reach in order to discover a vantage point. "Come along now. We'll get you that view."
Messages In This Thread
I don’t dislike him, I just don’t like him - by Citali - September 08, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: I don’t dislike him, I just don’t like him - by Citali - September 17, 2015, 04:12 PM