Blackfeather Woods Wake me up when it's all over
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She opened her mouth to speak, when a wave of nausea hit her, much like the branch had. It was the head injury speaking to her, but she simply refused to see 'help'. It would be humorous to some (and herself) if she showed up in the infirmary claiming a tree branch had knocked her out. Pitiful, she thought as she shook her head slightly in her own shame. 
Quickly, she re-balanced herself, covering up her dizziness by lowering herself to the ground. The world around her was hazy and obscure before she focused on the male in front of her, meeting his dark eyes. He seemed out of sorts himself with his drooping eyes and wide yawn. 
"Ah well, nothing much. Besides Dark Sister training, nothing seems to be habituating my schedule. Unlike you though, you look like you haven't slept in a week" She pointed out, almost concerned on his part. Had he been traveling? She remembered hearing how he had been a lone wolf for quite a while, but it was in no place for her to ask. But the questions circulating in her mind took over most of her thoughts. Did he miss being on his own? It was the question the stood out the most. She herself found herself missing the days when she care for her own person, hunted for herself and survived on her own. Things were more peaceful then, for sure. But Blackfeather made up for so much, she could never will herself to regret joining. This was her home, and she stood true it it. Though her thoughts drifted, leaving her ultimately uncertain where her future lied.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - September 14, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Nemesis - September 14, 2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - September 17, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - October 01, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Nemesis - October 03, 2015, 03:11 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - October 11, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Nemesis - October 11, 2015, 07:47 PM
RE: Wake me up when it's all over - by Akela - October 18, 2015, 06:43 PM