I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Anyone wanna patrol/haunt the borders?

Her garden was about in as good a state as it would get for now. She'd groomed the plants neatly and added a few more additions here and there. The marigold Nochtli'd brought her was fitting in quite nicely... now it was just a matter of sitting and waiting. Plants were incredibly slow things and required a large quantity of patience. That left her with plenty of time to wander and roam the borders.

It was easier for her on the borders. The subtle paths that were becoming warn into the soil from their endeavors were easy to follow. The scents were clear. Obvious. She could trail them without worrying about interference from anything else.  It was only when the prominent scent did waver that she had any sort of difficulty. Did something else cross the path? She'd lower her nose here and there to check on the smells, found it difficult to learn anything from them, and decided they didn't matter.

She pressed onward. Perhaps something of interest would occur on the borders on this day.
Messages In This Thread
I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 17, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 22, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 25, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 27, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 04, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 04, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 14, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 15, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 06:55 PM