Rising Sun Valley Acid Tongue
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Last post for me! Thanks for the awesome thread!! :D
Nemesis stood, deathly silent. She was no fool, unlike this one. No, instead of fighting over the rotten carcass, she would leave this arrogant girl to a greater doom. She would inform Blackfeather about this girl, tell them about the pack she came from and who to look for. If the girl ever showed up on their lands for any reason, all hell would break loose. 
Without warning, she made a lung at the deer, gripping it's leg in her mouth and tearing it away from the rest of it's body. The girl could have the rest, at that moment, she didn't care. Flinging it behind her, her vicious gaze set on the girl. Looking into her eyes, she uttered her last warning. "Fine. Just know that if you ever set foot near Blackfeather or approach in any way, pray to god you will be saved" She hissed, her tone malevolently cruel. 
"I am not a fool to fight you, we both have an equal chance to win. But for the sake of my pack, and your's, I would not be so foolhardy as to provoke a fight with a trained killer. You should know better, any intelligent wolf would. And for your packmates sympathy, I hope they survive with an imprudent wolf like you. Good day" She parted, not uttering another word. 
On any other day, she would take the provocation and realitale with a much deadlier force than her words but she kept in mind her duty to her pack. 
Winter was approaching, and nobody could afford the loss of a packmate, or the threat of war.
Picking up the leg in her jaws, she started back to Blackfeather, eager to share such news with her packmates. Wherever that wolf was from, they sure gained a weapon, that was for sure. The spirit the female harboured would fit right in at Blackfeather, regardless of her previous thoughts. And she found herself smirking at the fact.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Acid Tongue - by Nemesis - September 10, 2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Acid Tongue - by Morgäna Ambrosé - September 10, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: Acid Tongue - by Nemesis - September 10, 2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Acid Tongue - by Morgäna Ambrosé - September 10, 2015, 08:24 PM
RE: Acid Tongue - by Nemesis - September 11, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Acid Tongue - by Morgäna Ambrosé - September 11, 2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Acid Tongue - by Nemesis - September 11, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Acid Tongue - by Morgäna Ambrosé - September 11, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: Acid Tongue - by Nemesis - September 14, 2015, 04:31 PM