Otter Creek I should wear the armor, and you the gown
31 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The girl before her was a few months older than Adelina youngest offspring. The woman gave little thought on her missing children these days in hopes the pain of missing them would simply vanish. It was difficult to think of them slowly dying out in the world, but the mother could not risk going to look for them and then end up finding their cold, lifeless bodies. She loved them but eventually if Adelina was fortunate enough, she would carry more youngsters one day and her love would transfer to her newest brood and her long lost children would be forgotten. The woman enjoyed focusing on the future instead of the past. The past you could not change but the future provided so many paths to take.

The girl spoke of how she had lived in the dark woods all her life. It made Adelina wonder who her parents were.... Burke, or possibly a former alpha or beta that had died or abandoned the pack. They were the only possible answers she could think of simply because the woman could never imagine an alpha allowing their subordinates to have pups. The older female was about to introduce herself when the pale girl spoke again, this time asking about her collar. After a moment of debating wether or not to speak the truth, Adelina rolled on her stomach and crossed her paws.

"I don't know what it is. Few wolves have them and those that do usually are or were alphas or betas of a pack." It was the first time the woman spoke of her former leadership to anyone of Blackfeather, but she knew eventually it would get out so she simply spoke the truth now. Adelina watched for the young female's reaction, to attempt to see what she was feeling. Most wolves didn't like the collar, so honestly the older female wouldn't be surprised if the pale girl felt the same way as many before her did.
Messages In This Thread
I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 13, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 14, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 15, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 16, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 18, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 20, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - September 22, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - September 27, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Adelina - October 01, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: I should wear the armor, and you the gown - by Potema - October 02, 2015, 07:49 PM