Blackfeather Woods Your actions have consequences.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She thought about the advice for Chevalier for a moment. What if she couldn't provide what he wanted? Maybe he only liked the wolves around him, or the light. Well, she couldn't bring Bearclaw wolves in their territory, but she can do something about light. She put a mental note to take Chevalier to a brighter place in the back of her mind. If Peridot wanted to come with them, she would allow her as well. 

But that would have to wait. "I wanted to get my outrider trade. That's one reason why I go out a lot," She muttered. She was a traveler at heart. She became fond of different landscapes "I also wanted a chronicler trade too." She had plenty of stories to share.

When Burke dismissed her, she stood and started to walk away in a silent demeanor.

-Lusa exits (unless stopped)

Not sure if Burke got off of her. Correct me if I'm wrong XD
Messages In This Thread
Your actions have consequences. - by Burke - September 12, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: Your actions have consequences. - by DeadLusa - September 13, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Your actions have consequences. - by Burke - September 13, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: Your actions have consequences. - by DeadLusa - September 13, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Your actions have consequences. - by Burke - September 13, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: Your actions have consequences. - by DeadLusa - September 13, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Your actions have consequences. - by Burke - September 14, 2015, 04:17 AM
RE: Your actions have consequences. - by DeadLusa - September 18, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: Your actions have consequences. - by Burke - September 19, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: Your actions have consequences. - by DeadLusa - October 10, 2015, 11:14 AM