Jade Fern Grove taste the dreams of distant lives
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
We can do that! lol, Ju's gonna get his butt kicked, haha. :P

The older boy explained that he was exploring ...though admittedly to Jorunn it looked like he was just standing by a pond. Despite Jorunn's cynical internal monologue he did not give voice to it, instead replying with a breezed ”That's cool,” because in reality, he had no reason not to believe the older boy. Jorunn himself liked to explore, though he was definitely more conscious about it these days, though unlike old Jorunn he didn't have the luxury of doing whatever he wanted because he simply could. Though Jorunn's memory of Thistle Cloud was tragically fading in the little bit of her he did remember he couldn't recall her ever reprimanding him for doing what he wanted (not that it would have worked anyway, even if she had); as cruel as it was to his birth mother Bazi was his mother now and Jorunn tried not to spend too much time thinking about before. Before didn't matter anymore. 

“Maybe it was a frog,” Jorunn suggested craning his neck to peer into the muck filled water though he didn't see much of anything. Just the gray water and darker muck that floated on it's top. He drew back when Tryphon flicked the slime off of his paw and it flew through the air, splattering Jorunn on the face. “Hey!” The word burst from Jorunn's lips followed by a disgusted grunt as he lifted a paw in attempt to get the gross slime off of his forehead. “Aww man,” Jorunn whined as he ended up unsuccessfully smearing it instead. “I think I made it worse. Did I make it worse?” He asked the older male, lip lifting to expose the pearly whites of his teeth in a wolfish cringe.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
taste the dreams of distant lives - by Larus - September 13, 2015, 01:30 PM
RE: taste the dreams of distant lives - by Kjalarr - September 13, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: taste the dreams of distant lives - by Larus - September 13, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: taste the dreams of distant lives - by Kjalarr - September 19, 2015, 07:20 AM