Rising Sun Valley A few levels up
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett smiled kindly at the other, not seeing her as a threat but more as a friendly neighbor. Scarlett was rather naive in that aspect. Her warm blood red eyes fell onto the female. "I'm from Bearclaw Valley," she spoke. "I'm Scarlett," she added her name as a reference for the female. Bearclaw could be tough to find, since there was only one entrance into the steep valley. The boulders on the steep path didn't make it too easy, but at least they had the steep walls surrounding them to keep them safe from intruders. Scarlett was very happy with her valley.

"We were the only pack in Rising Sun for a while. Noctisardor Bypass and Swiftcurrent Creek disbanded months ago. Only this month two new packs located or re-located themselves here. North West from us there are the Hollow Wolves, they came to introduce themselves at our borders. And North from here I heard word of a new pack too, but I am not sure what they are named, but they are close to the Witch's March I believe," she spoke, giving all this information without knowing the female could make great use of it. Scarlett smiled and perked up her ears. "What about you? Are you from that pack North of here?," she asked curiously.

Scarlett actually welcomed the new wolves. She liked the idea of not being alone in the wide valley. Plus their own Bearclaw could sustain a pack with the one big herd of white tailed deer, and the bighorn sheep that would come down to graze. Scarlett as a gamekeeper could complain.
Messages In This Thread
A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 15, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 16, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 16, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 19, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 20, 2015, 12:11 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 01:07 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 21, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 25, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 25, 2015, 11:13 AM
RE: A few levels up - by Saēna - September 28, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: A few levels up - by Scarlett - September 29, 2015, 04:29 AM