Dawnlark Plains Across the great divide
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
Misty growled, "I know I'm not the only one with problems. You obviously do, as do tons of other wolves. But have you ever heard of a wolf like me surviving in Blackfeather for a long time? NO! There has never been a weakling like me in Blackfeather, so yeah, I have problems. I'm not saying I'm the only one with problems, because I'm not. I didn't like it there. I hated it. I only stayed that long because I was trying to keep a promise to my mentor. She wanted me to try living in a pack for a year, instead of being a loner. Blackfeather Woods was the closest pack, so i joined without a second thought. It was a mistake to join, not to leave. Leaving you was the worst thing that ever happened to me, but leaving the pack......was the best thing." She looked down, tears starting to fall down her face. "I never wanted to leave you, I just....lost my patience with Burke, and then things just happened. I was planning to say goodbye before I left. I was planning on leaving sometime around now. But things happened, and Burke wouldn't let me say goodbye. I'm sorry Nemesis, I really am. I never meant to hurt you."

omg so much talking
Messages In This Thread
Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 17, 2015, 05:58 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 17, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 17, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 17, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 20, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 20, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Nemesis - September 20, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Across the great divide - by Misty - September 20, 2015, 05:10 PM