Horizon Ridge HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
The deer scrambled in panic before the two males, Kisu staying on Akhut's flank. It had been a long time since he had hunted like this, for he mostly caught small rabbits and things now. Pure adrenaline poured into his body, a smirk appearing on his face. He felt all-powerful. Only two things could make him feel this way: hunting and fighting, the latter not being something that he much enjoyed anymore.

The grey wolf moved forward, keeping his breaths as even and steady as possible. A quiet determination settled upon his brow as he eyed the potential prey.
Messages In This Thread
HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Akhlut - February 27, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Bambi - February 27, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Pied - February 27, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Kisu - March 26, 2014, 10:26 AM