Lost Creek Hollow Promising (Joining Thread)
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Ilya
Wincing, the female lowered her gaze once again, unsure now where to look. Perhaps I've made a mistake. Maybe I don't belong in a pack. She thought, staring nervously for a moment. She tried to gather her confidence again, but was now a bit shaky. Unwilling to appear weak and incapable, she calmed her shakiness and spoke as clearly as she could. 
"I am small," She began, swallowing her fear and continuing on, "But I am quite fast and agile. And I may not look like it but my bite is much worse than my bark. I can scent many wolves in your pack, and you appear very healthy, I am sure you have no trouble with hunting or fighting..." Her voice trailed off as she tried to piece together words. She appeared to think hard for a moment as if she wanted to continue but she struggled to find the words. She flicked her ears cautiously and spoke again.
"I've been alone for as long as I remember, I've done a lot of sneaking, hiding, and fighting. I know the thought process of a rogue and I know how to deal with them," She finally said, raising her head a little but keeping her gaze from meeting his. "I am good at planning and I can promise you I'm even better at executing those plans. I've done a lot of fighting solo, but I know that my fighting will improve with better training and with the partnership of others," She finally said, and then quickly spoke again. "I do not mean to come upon your pack and ask for a high rank, I would rather earn it, I just wish to tell you what I am capable of,"
Messages In This Thread
Promising (Joining Thread) - by Ilya - September 21, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Promising (Joining Thread) - by Mordecai - September 21, 2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Promising (Joining Thread) - by Ilya - September 21, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Promising (Joining Thread) - by Mordecai - September 21, 2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Promising (Joining Thread) - by Ilya - September 21, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Promising (Joining Thread) - by Mordecai - September 21, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Promising (Joining Thread) - by Ilya - September 21, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: Promising (Joining Thread) - by Mordecai - September 21, 2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Promising (Joining Thread) - by Ilya - September 21, 2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Promising (Joining Thread) - by Mordecai - September 21, 2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Promising (Joining Thread) - by Ilya - September 21, 2015, 10:17 PM