I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Her patrolling turned into something of a leisurely stroll. The autumn air was growing crisper, but it was still pleasant enough to be out and about in without without having to fend off the elements. Truth be told, she wasn't looking forward to the winter. The colder months brought with them a higher risk of illness and a number of other things she would have some difficulty preparing for. Her stores would thin. Finding new things to supplement her dried herbs would near impossible. She wasn't looking forward to it. Not at all.

She kept herself distracted with her walking. Eventually, her path crossed with the alphena who had her eyes set on the distance. The white wolf noticed her first. Her name lifted into the air and Citali returned a quick greeting of her own before turning her gaze in the direction the wolf indicated. A grizzly bear. "Hmm?" she asked in question. It was still a fair distance away. If it stayed that way they'd be well off.

When asked her opinion on what to do with it, her answer was automatic. "Leave it," she said. Bears were heavy hitters and could be quite a bear (literally) to deal with. "If it becomes a threat, we'll have to do something, but it if passes by there's no need to bother with it." She stared at it, watching as the creature lifted onto its hind legs to scent the air. There was the smell of Phoenix Maplewood's pack all over the place. She didn't think it would grow so daring. "It knows we're here," she said, though truthfully she hadn't the slightest idea. "It likely doesn't want an altercation any more than we do."
Messages In This Thread
I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 17, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 22, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 25, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 27, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 04, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 04, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 14, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 15, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 06:55 PM