I'm bleeding on the inside
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Ooo, so excited :D

Today, the dark wolf walked on the borders trying to get certain thoughts out of her mind. Grimnir and Baldur's disappearance bought her heavy sadness, but she needed to get over it. If she ever wanted any wolves to follow her on her quest, she needed to have a respectable stance. The stance of a strong determined Alpha. She desperately wanted the happy times with her mate out of her head.

Her ears perked up at the sound of a howl. Had another wolf come to join their ranks? Blackfeather seemed to become more popular these days. Lusa knew Burke was supposed to answer the call, but she was since she was in the area it wouldn' hurt to take a look. She needed the practice anyways.

The shadow ran amongst the trees. Her run was different however. She had a limp in her foot but that wouldn't stop her from sprinting and running. It was much better than before.

When she arrived to the place, she hadn't expected to see her sister at the doorstep. Her heart thumped wildly and her tail whipped at her sides when she saw the familiar face. It was Hayde for sure. Only this time, she looked more weak. Of course that didn't change Lusa's opinion of her. She was just happy to see her sister once more, especially at this time.

She ran up to her like an excited pup and licked her face in greeting. "Hayde, you're back! I thought you were gone for sure!"
Messages In This Thread
I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 24, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 24, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 24, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 24, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 25, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 25, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 27, 2015, 10:19 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 28, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 28, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 29, 2015, 08:13 PM