I'm bleeding on the inside
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She laughed a little. Hayde's personality still hasn't changed a bit. Her sister had always thought highly of herself and of course that had rubbed off on Lusa. When younger, the ebony wolf always wanted to copy everything she did.

She was happy to hear her sister wanted to st, but remembered just how many wolves are in Blackfeather. If Burke had come to the call, she doubted he'd let her join. Especially with Meldresi pregnant too. But she would not tell her sister. Not now at least. She didn't want to be the party pooper.

A smile crossed her face and she stood proudly. "Mm-hmm. I would have told you sooner, but at the time I wasn't even pregnant yet." She would never leave Hayde out of things like that. Her smile faded when she said her next words. "Well, his name was Grimnir. He was the best mate I could ever have, and sweetest." She always found his protection level cute. It made her feel special. "When the storm came, two of my packmates took one of my pups away. Right after Grim went to look for him. I never saw them again after that.
Messages In This Thread
I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 24, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 24, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 24, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 24, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 25, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 25, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 27, 2015, 10:19 PM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 28, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by Hayde - September 28, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: I'm bleeding on the inside - by DeadLusa - September 29, 2015, 08:13 PM